Shoe obsession

13:27

As you've probably noticed, most clothing shops already have their autumn/winter collection out which I've been very excited for since autumn is my favourite season for clothes! Although I haven't made any clothes purchases yet, I did spot these shoes which were actually on sale from £30 to £20 in river island, but I'm OBSESSED with them and I think that they'd be perfect for the transitioning season from summer to autumn!




The plimsolls are made of a suede material and they have fringe detail with a gold chain, and a white rubber sole. I've worn them so many times since I bought them last week and they're so comfortable and go with any outfit! I wore them the other day with some white jeans and a patterned vest top and they went with the outfit perfectly!

I've been loving River Islands A/W collection in general! Although I haven't bought anything yet, they have some amazing pieces at relatively affordable prices! When I went in there last week, I saw. Shirt with a square/checkered pattern on it which was available in many different colours, and I definitely think I will buy that soon! They've definitely been keeping up with the trends, with a lot of khaki featured in the collection, and autumn essentials such as capes, duster coats and suede skirts!
I definitely recommend that you guys go there if you're looking to buy some new clothes for the upcoming season!

Sophia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments